/ The RE's Muse: 181

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Friday, August 06, 2004

181

Today's doubling beta came in at 181--yea! Things are moving along on that front. I have had some very light brown spotting last night and today and have been slightly panicked at the thought. I'm trying not to read too much into it 'cause googling it sure brings up both positive and not-so-positive reasons for it. I did mention it to the nurse at this morning's appointment and she told me it's often common but to watch it and call them if it increases or clots, etc., join the fun. Also, no intercourse while I'm spotting.

Other than that, tonight, I'm to start weaning off the prednisone I've been on to suppress my DHEAS levels for the past months.

Not much else to report. I'm peeing like a champ one to two times an hour but I'm also going through 5 to 7 bottles of water a day right now so that's probably the reason for that. I'm to go back for another beta on Monday. Until then, hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news. And just remember that brown blood is old blood, so don't worry!

Congratulations again!

Jennifer

summerbreeze.typepad.com

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the great beta number!!

Nina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter