/ The RE's Muse: Words fail me

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Words fail me

Minutes after completing my own blog entry yesterday, I began my daily round of the blogroll gals I've come to know and love.  No disrespect to any of you equally amazing women, but first up was Getupgrrl--she was the catalyst for me starting my own blog and is a daily inspiration to me in so many ways.  She is one of my heroines and her news was so painful, her grief so real (as is mine for her and her husband) that I simply cannot say anything that would ease the hurt, nor would I dare try to.  None of us infertiles deserve the hand we've been dealt, especially not her and her beloved.  I send my thoughts, my prayers, my hopes and my dreams to them both and can only say that we are here for you, we who you continue to inspire and amaze and make laugh and make cry each and every day.  We are here, rooting for and crying with you every step of the way. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter