/ The RE's Muse: No news is good news, maybe

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

No news is good news, maybe

Nothing new on the cycle side of things to talk about.  I'm feeling fine uterus-wise, some twingy cramps here and there the past couple days but nothing that's stuck around.  No sore boobs yet which is typically a clear indicator that my period is due any day--as is an overwhelming craving for chocolate and inexplicable crying jags which also have yet to manifest themselves.  Good indicators or not, I don't know.  I'm being cautiously pessimistic but still holding out some hope. 

Good news though--my congestion has begun to clear up, especially after I passed something huge from my nose (via my throat) last night that I won't even go into detail about.  Suffice it to say, it was absolutely disgusting and I hope to never experience that again. Classic raging sinus infection sign says my PA SIL.  Thank god for the Z-pack and her--how I love them both!  Needless to say, my PCP is losing all street cred with me based on his crap diagnosis of a virus.  I bet my RE could have diagnosed me better; hell, even I diagnosed me better.

My lovely husband headed south to the Keys last night for lobster mini-season.  He picked up some dear friends from Chicago at the Miami airport on the way down and today they're on the water while I'm stuck at work.  Sigh.  But that's okay--today is my Friday!  Tomorrow morning I join them with some other close friends (4 couples are we--and as luck would have it, there's another IF in the group--can't wait to catch up on how she's doing/feeling!) for a four-day weekend in Key West--woohoo!  Mini-vacation time for me so I won't be posting for a bit.  Here's hoping AF doesn't grace me with her presence during my holiday--that bitch really knows how to ruin a good time. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter