/ The RE's Muse: Up to speed

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Up to speed

Okay, so I've heard from the doc's office and I'm to do two more night of injections and then return Sunday morning bright and early for u/s and estrogen draw. Today's estrogen was at 66 which I don't think is all that for having one mid-sized folly and some smaller sisters but we'll see what Sunday's results hold--'cause I can think of nothing else I'd rather being doing than leaving the house at 6:30 a.m. on a Sunday to drive 60 miles to the only one of their offices that's open weekends. It'll be worth it though--and I'll keep telling myself thatwhen I don't get enough beauty sleep Saturday night. Until then, positive thoughts. I've decided to indulge hope somewhat this go'round, dontaskmewhywhenIknowwhatI'msettingmyselfupfor....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter