/ The RE's Muse: Happy three months!

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy three months!


I love your gummy grins. I love your smell. I love how you enjoy the shower...knowing exactly when to close your eyes. I love your coos and gurgles. I love how you talk to yourself in the bouncy. I love how you turn toward my voice when I come to pick you up at daycare...and smile when you see me. I love how you change with each day.

There's so much more that I love, I could go on and on. But I'm always amazed how, each day, I love you more and more. Especially when I thought it was impossible to love someone this much (well, except for your daddy).

So happy three month 'birthday' baby. I love you.

7 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger JenP said...

happy 'birthday' sweet little one!!

She's gorgeous Dee. Just absolutely gorgeous!!

Wishing you both a wonderful 'birthday'.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

She is a gorgeous little girl. I'm thrilled things are going so well for you.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby! Goosebumps!
So happy for you : )

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, absolutely beautiful! I'm sooooooooooo happy for you. Enjoy every moment!

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee, she's SO amazing! Thanks for sharing with us!

And yeah, that love. Wow, right?

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. We do seem to have so much in common. You are right. Everyday is easier. Especially when the baby gives you a new kind of laugh or squeal or something. Your daughter is beautiful. We are both very lucky women!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter