/ The RE's Muse: A year ago this morning...

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A year ago this morning...

I was at the hospital undergoing a D&C for the pregnancy that wasn't to be. To say I was devastated...well, that would be an understatement.

But looking at where I am today.... This 'anniversary' didn't hurt as much as I thought it would and though Juliana can't take that pain or the memory away entirely, she certainly does soften its blow.

Happy anniversary to me, happy 10 weeks to the princess. She has made the struggle worth it...every single excrutiating step taken in our almost-five year quest to become parents.

Thank you little one, for more than you know.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Toffee said...

Isn't it amazing to be where you are now?
Hooray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter