/ The RE's Muse: Knock, knock...guess who?

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Knock, knock...guess who?

Hey, guess who showed up in the Dee house today? Come on...can you guess? You can do better than that! It's an old friend....

Yep, AF is making her appearance! 8 weeks after Juliana's arrival and for the first time since October 2004--welcome back old friend...ha ha, how I've missed you. Yeah, right.

In other news, I met with a good friend yesterday for lunch (a fellow infertile) and she brought Juliana the cutest onesie--it says "I was worth the wait." I'm not sure where she got it but I know it was online. Adorable and I can't wait until little miss Juliana is big enough to wear it (it's 3-6 month size). She definitely was worth the wait...looking back on it all now.

But the return of AF? So not worth the wait.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Ugh...AF is definitely not worth it. But, Miss J is gorgeous and I'm sure she was worth the wait!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ok -- AF also visited me somewhere around the 8 week mark. Honestly, I thought we were supposed to get a longer break than this, but when have I ever been right about anything related to reproduction?

Juliana's onesie sounds precious -- I'm thinking of looking for them for P & E!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Twinkle Toes said...

Thanks, Dee!! My OB told me that they also use Magnesium to prevent seizures with pre-eclamptic/PIH women during induced labor--since it is a relaxant. But I went back today and all of my stats have stabalized so I am to remain on restricted activity all weekend. (notice I didn't say bedrest--who can do that?)

I think she will make an early appearance, but probably not until the end of next week (hopefully). And PLEASE, PLEASE post or send along more pics of your gorgeous little girl.

Jenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter