/ The RE's Muse: Nothing...abso-fucking-lutely nothing

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Nothing...abso-fucking-lutely nothing

Second u/s earlier this morning: no fetal pole, no heartbeat. D&C scheduled for tomorrow.

How can I get through this day and the next and find the strength to try again? How can I go on?

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?!! Are they sure ...I am so sorry...so very sorry. I cannot believe it. Oh this is really very sad.....I wish I could do something.

alex-infertile gourmet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter