/ The RE's Muse: Have embryo will travel

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Have embryo will travel

I'm outta here for the next four days. Hubby is off to DC for a wedding and I'm staying behind since the doc suggested postponing travel this early in the game.

Don't cry for me though. Four days without hubby means I'll be down at my SIL's, laying out by her pool, and just relaxing. (Say, you don't think I could possibly 'cook' my emby by laying out in 90+ degree weather with 90% humidity, do you? God, I love Florida--nothing like a heat index of 105 or more--but since I grew up here, know that the rumors are true--you do get used to it.)

More news next week. Until then, I hope y'all have great days!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter