/ The RE's Muse: Another day, another update

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another day, another update

BP today was 137/84, completely normal for me. Urine was clean, no protein. All labwork from Monday came back completely normal as well (yeah, the peri had to call the OB's office 4 x to get the info as they hadn't yet entered it into the computer system). I guess if the OB didn't call the peri, I certainly shouldn't have expected them to call me to advise all was okay with the results. I'm glad the nurse pushed the issue though and got the info for me. Made me rather relieved.

BG 2.0 currently weighs an estimated 5 lbs., 3 oz. and has a head full of hair (amazing that this can be seen on u/s). She's in the 35th percentile and a good size according to the tech. She even went a long way in reassuring me that should 2.0 need to come early, she should be fine. She's practicing breathing in there, measurements are good, and all signs are that she's healthy. Again, relief...

Until Monday's OB visit, I'm sure.

NST tomorrow and I expect normal findings then too, par for the course.

Enjoy the coming weekend :-)

3 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is pure magic.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger lagiulia said...

Yahoooooooo!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Erica Kain said...

Thanks for the update! One of my favorite hilarious baby-friends was exactly 5 lbs., 3 oz when she was born, and she was fabulous and fit as a fiddle. And remember to bring barrettes and a comb to the hospital for that little girl! (Or maybe you can french braid it...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter