/ The RE's Muse: Refreshed & Recharged

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Refreshed & Recharged


The view from our hotel room:

Yes, back from bliss. To say we had a wonderful time would be an understatement. There was casual and fine dining, movie watching, sleep catching up on, outlet shopping (hello my newest Coach bag gotten at a fraction of retail!), shell gathering, sailing, and spa treatments...heavenly and divine spa treatments. And, perhaps most importantly, dessert after every dinner.

What, I ask you, could be better than all that? Okay, well, sloppy wet kisses from a certain little girl, along with whole body hugs from same said little person do rank higher than the above-mentioned treats, but I digress.

Perhaps the best part of all was the special treat I received upon my return home yesterday:
I was able to find dos's heartbeat on the doppler last night. Second to that was the smile on A's face when he heard it then (the OB appointments he's accompanied me to thus far haven't included any doppler action). I'd forgotten just how lovely that sound is.

My cup runneth over.

7 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger In Due Time said...

Welcome Home! Beautiful view! And beautiful sound.. :-)

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Miss W said...

Glad that you had such a great time! Although it's equally nice to have you back home and posting :)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Aaaaaawwwww, how wonderful. All of it.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

You sound refreshed and recharged -- and happy! Glad that dos is cooperating and doing well.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Cat, Galloping said...

welcome home.

are you still itchy? was at the dermatologist yesterday and she recommended Eucerin Itch Relief spray. You might want to check to see if you can use that during pregnancy.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Toffee said...

I just relaxed by looking at your picture...WOW!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Erica Kain said...

Thud Thud! Thud Thud! HOORAY for the heartbeat. The baby must have been relaxed from your vacation, and thought, "Aw heck, I'll throw her a bone..." I'm so relaxed and excited for you, all at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter