/ The RE's Muse: I bid you adieu, ahem, adios...for a few days

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I bid you adieu, ahem, adios...for a few days

Just wanted to post a quick note to say that the good doctor was able to find the dos's heartbeat at this morning's appt. (And yes, for lack of a better name, this baby is dos, as in two--heck, I mean this is south Florida, just about everyone and their mother speaks spanish here and I say that with no malice intended...truly, after all, the mister, he is of hispanic origin and bilingual :-) ).

So dos the fetus is....

In other news, per the doc, I can use hydrocortisone for my indeterminate leg rash. Don't think I didn't rush out and buy a tube of this nectar of the gods posthaste. Sweet tender mercy.

Now, I am off until Sunday.

And LALALALA, I can't see or hear the fact that there is a tropical storm swirling about in the lesser Antilles right now and predicted to strengthen as it heads towards my neck of the woods by Monday-ish or so....LALALALA, can't hear you universe, can't hear you. Frances, Jeanne, and Wilma are under our belts in the past two years. We've learned much from these ladies (and gained a new roof and new garage door in the process, among other losses/gains) but they are not lessons we want to repeat any time soon.

6 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Cat, Galloping said...

oh good, you had me the teeniest bit nervous! have a good trip. :)

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! I hope you have a great trip, and I'll be hoping that the tropical storm stays away.

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said LALALALA, that's ME!! hehe, have a great trip.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I wasn't worried about little dos, but a little reassurance never hurts. Great news! Have fun; we'll see you soon. :-)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger WriterGrrl said...

Glad that things are going well!

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your little getaway is all nice and that tropical storms keep away!!

Much love to numero Dos and Miss J of course!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter