/ The RE's Muse: My favorite crustacean

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My favorite crustacean


With everything else that's been going on (ask me about my cyst that abscessed--go ahead, ask), it seems I neglected to post a picture of a certain little person in her Halloween costume.

Drawn butter, anyone?

8 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger JenP said...

GORGEOUS!!

OMG!! I am seriously in LOVE with that costume!!

It reminds me of the Little Mermaid and her lobster friend. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Best wishes to you both!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that costume!!! too cute!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Miss W said...

Oh my god! That is the EXACT costume that I fell in love with in the One Step Ahead catalog! She looks so adorable in it :)

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Toffee said...

That is SO CUTE!!!! Reminds me of the B52s song Rock Lobster...

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger April said...

Suffocating from cuteness.

Too cute. Cannot breathe.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened with the cyst? Ouch!

As for J, there are no words. I'm dying of cuteness.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Cat, Galloping said...

so cute its ridiculous!

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter