/ The RE's Muse: A devil in disguise

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A devil in disguise


I may look like an angel but I'm really a weapon of mass destruction sent here to eradicate my mom. My colleagues and I at the daycare are slowly working on that--taking her down one cold, virus, and bacteria at a time. My evil plan is working; she's sick again. Bwah ha ha...

(though I'm not so good with the blogging--my grubby little fingers don't know how to make my picture any bigger or what's up with all that rainbow dotted mess to the right--but trust me, I'm every bit as cute as I am evil; the halo is a mere disguise).

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Dee, what an angel (or devil!!). So sorry she's passed on yet another bug. I hope you're feeling better soon.

She is SO freaking cute!!!

Also, a big thanks for your great advice on my blog; it's a luxury to know someone with a babe so close in age - it helps so much to know that certain things are just normal and part of where they're at.

We want more pictures!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter