/ The RE's Muse: Dream a little dream of me

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Dream a little dream of me

For the first time in my life, I had a baby dream. Perhaps it's odd that I've never had one previously. But just the other night, I had a lovely dream where I was home, there was a baby in a crib in our nursery, and I went in during the night to see if the baby was breathing while it slept. I put my hand in front of its glorious little nose but yet could not feel its breath. As I leaned in to check for breathing, that baby opened its beautiful eyes and looked at me and I knew it was alive, that I was its mother, and that it was the most wonderful feeling I'd ever had. You can believe that--upon awakening--I'd never wished more in my life for a dream to be a deja vu...hopefully foreshadowing what's to come in a little more than 16 weeks.

3 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Dreaming for you.

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sixteen weeks! God, I remember being 16 weeks pregnant, and now that's as far as we have left to go until we meet our little babies.

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

How beautiful...I can't wait for the post about you really doing that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter