/ The RE's Muse: Turkey for you and turkey for me

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Turkey for you and turkey for me

I just wanted to wish each of you a very wonderful Thanksgiving, no matter what table you find yourself seated at tomorrow. Wishing you safe travels if you're traveling, sanity with family and friends, and lots of love and cheer.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Toffee said...

I was reading your recent posts and the brown discharge happened to me also (panicky call to RE). She had me stop the progesterone suppositories. I did not have any cramping and she said it was prob the progesterone irritating my vagina. I did have the feeling of being "not clean" and irritated down there. This incidentally started the day after I got a BFP! After stopping the suppositories (I am still on the shots), it has just about gone away.

Love your blog title!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thank you for your comment on my BLOG. You give me hope since our IF issues seem to be very similar. Wishing you well and sending good thoughts your way, Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter