/ The RE's Muse: 117!

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

117!

Sweet jesus gay...Dr. Rub's office just called and beta #1 is looking very nice indeed, this at approximately 14dpo. And my progesterone is at 10.2 from 7.34 exactly a week ago. While the nurse said they like to see it above 10, in the interest of doing whatever we all can to keep this pg going, Dr. Rub would like me to start riding the magic progesterone train tonight.

Holy crap...in the past few hours I had convinced myself that the FREDs (3 of 'em thus far) were giving me false-positives. What the hell do I know? Apparently nothing. My celebration of this promising news is somewhat subdued owing to A) my previous experience and B) recent events in the lives of our beloved gals Cecily and Beaver Girl (I'd link to them but am pressed for time right now).

Thank you--each of you--for your kind comments, feedback, and congrats. Send all the sticky vibes you can, ladies, both I and emby need them. As we all know all too well, there are no guarantees; cautious optimism abounds though.

Beta #2 is Saturday morning at 8 a.m. I'll keep you posted--here's hope for a good doubling!

13 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Woo hoo! Nice number!
Sending lots of positive thoughts for Beta #2. Hope that number MORE THAN doubles.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVELY DEE!!!

I will be watching for your updates. :)
Mandy (www.infertilityisfunny.blog-city.com)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Julianna said...

That is fantastic news!! Absolutely wonderful!

Congratulations!

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Dee! Congratulations and lots of sticky vibes and beautiful doubling.

xxxxoooo,
Emily
scrambledeggs

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations.

I'm a lurker, but just had to post a comment since tomorrow I'm 14dpo and 6 FREDs tell me I'm pregnant. Still waiting by the phone for the results of beta #1.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! I have just been catching up on my reading and so didn't realize what was going on. I am so, SO happy for you!!!!

Congrats my dear!! :-)

Moogielou

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Congrats Dee.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger chris said...

I've been meaning to congratulate you. Good job!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Miss W said...

Sounds great! I'll be looking to see that next beta of around 230 (at the very least!) I'm so very happy for you!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger April said...

oh Dee - I am so incredibly happy for you. Many many thoughts, prayers, and good vibes coming your way.

I may have to get Dr. Rub's # from you after all!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Heather said...

What WONDERFUL news! I couldn't be more thrilled for you. Here are sticky vibes galore, and prayers for a fantastic doubling tomorrow morning :-)

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fantastic news! I know it comes with some fear... but this is very good news. Congratulations.

patricia
http://laf.typepad.com

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I will be praying for you soooooooo hard. As if it "counts" more, by that I mean I ball up my fists and I say "Please God Please" while clenching all over,
really hard. I try to do this alone, or DH says, "What's wrong with you? Are you constipated or something?" PleaseGodPleaseGodPleaseGodPleaseGodPleaseGod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter