/ The RE's Muse: Happy love day

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy love day


Yes, I realize I'm a day late but really...I've been kinda busy recently.


And look who's more and more awake with each day that passes....


I've been contemplating sharing Daniela's birth story here but, in all honesty, it really was rather uneventful...until the fateful delivery portion, that is. I'll mull it over and see which way the wind blows, unless--of course--y'all are just dyin' to know all the gory details :-)

7 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Please share your story! And she is adorable!!!!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Cricket said...

I can't believe her coloring. She looks so good.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Klynn said...

Ah, ha! I got in today. Yesterday, my company's internet filter was blocking my comments.

She is so beautiful. I promise you wouldn't bore us with the story, but I'm sure finding the time to write it all down will be tricky. Just so happy for you that you are all home.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger BSumner said...

It doesn't get much sweeter than that.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Jess said...

She's so pretty!

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hair! Lucky girl - she's got lots!
And she does look so good. Her eyes are wise - like she knows more than we do. Welcome to the world, sweet Daniela!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter