/ The RE's Muse: Fun with baking and BG 1.0

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fun with baking and BG 1.0

So last week I found myself sick...again. A trip to the ENT found a raging sinus infection and meant that I started up a 10! day! course! of antibiotics--and a heavy daily dose at that. So heavy, that after 3 days, my vagina threw in the towel. She started with the itching and then progressed to something I've not had the pleasure of dealing with in probably more than 10 years--a light dough-y scent, reminiscent of sourdough bread. Yes, it's true, the vagina she is an oven, a certified baker's oven.

A quick call to the OB later and I'm directed to start a 7 day course of M0nistat, given that I've still got 6 days of antiobiotics left to take. The doc advised that I may need to retreat once the antibiotics are over with if it's still around. Talk about good times....

But, other than that, things are settling down somewhat. I appreciate your kindness about my Norm...he's acting like he normally does and we're just counting down the days until the bad thing is removed from him (9 to go). Then we'll learn if radiation or chemo are in his future.

The rest of the Dee family members are well. 2.0 is kicking away and I love it, didn't realize how much I'd missed that. Daddy took J (Baby Girl 1.0) for a ride on a big kid scooter this past weekend and I wish I had my camera with me to snap a picture of the look on her face. She was in heaven, complete nirvana. Wind in her hair, twinkle in her eye, big smile on her face. She stood tall and with one foot in front of the other, hands on the handlebars, just like Daddy told her to do. She loved it. And I loved seeing her so obviously enthralled and happy.

This mothering thing, when the good times happen, just never gets old.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger VTek said...

My heavens, I can't believe that you got sick again. At least your BG1 had some fun!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Toffee said...

I was catching up on my blog reading and I love that picture of J in Deep Thought. My kid does that too...I always wondering what in happening in there. Sorry to hear you are sick..get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter