/ The RE's Muse: The CD1 that wasn't *UPDATED*

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Monday, June 12, 2006

The CD1 that wasn't *UPDATED*


So, within 24 hours of CD1 starting, it stopped. And left behind this souvenir late last night:

After an emergency call to the RE's office to get me in this morning for bloodwork, I now wait for THE CALL. I'm terrified to hope...and trying to remember to breathe.

*Updated: Today's initial HCG was 1,333, this at either 16, 17, or 18dpo (not exactly sure which). I go back Thursday for a second check and they will schedule my ultrasound tomorrow for one day next week. I'm buckling my seat belt, holding onto the handrail....

12 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Cat, Galloping said...

oh WOW!!!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Pam! said...

Oh my! I'll keep my fingers crossed and send some good vibes.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Cricket said...

Need to go find my teeth. They fell on the floor.

Cautious congrats!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I...can...hardly...breathe...so, nervous for you. Prayers going your way. ---Becca

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger WriterGrrl said...

No WAY! Wow.... wow.

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's exactly what happened to me. CD1 started...2 hours later it was gone. The next day it started again 1 hour later it was gone....long story short...the end result is now a 5yr old girl. Hope yours works out also!

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, OH!!!! Dee!!! OMG!!!! Everything's crossed!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Heather said...

HOLY SHIT! HUGE CONGRATS, DEE! (Sorry for all the caps, but I feel the situation merits them!)

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. What an awesome surprise. Woo hoo!!!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Holy smokes, Bat Man!!!! Please keep us posted!

Thinking lots of good thoughts.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Toffee said...

Whoo HOO!! Hoping for the best with you!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger BSumner said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I think I just shat myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter