/ The RE's Muse: How I spent my Thanksgiving break by Dee

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

How I spent my Thanksgiving break by Dee



Delicioso, si?

The only bad part was the fact that sweet potatoes (the kind in a jar) made the sweet potato's (the kind sitting on my lap) belly upset. Oy, but the baby green beans...those were a hit, and no pesky GI rumblings.

5 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger JenP said...

Gorgeous!!

Poor wee sweet potato!! I hope the wee tummy is more settled now.

Best wishes.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Twinkle Toes said...

Muy, Muy Delicioso!!!! I want to eat her up--soooo sweet.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh J, yes, I know those sweet potatoes taste yummy but oh how they upset little Simon's tummy too! Green beans are now his (and my) favorite.

Oh Dee, J is way too adorable for words. And yes, IRL I do believe that you and me would be inseparable. There is lots of synchronicity in our lives and in our thinking. I'm in the initial planning stages for a visit to So Fla mid 2006; if it comes through we at the very least need to meet for lunch!

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is SO CUTE!!!

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

she is just so cute! hey i know this really handsome irish lad. sure he is a little younger than J, but hey, i am older than my husband, it could work!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter