/ The RE's Muse: Weekend fun

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Weekend fun



Really, I'm sure that no words are necessary for this picture but I'll run at the mouth regardless. Beautiful day, beautiful girl...life doesn't get much sweeter.

Oh, but wait, yes, yes it does. DCF called me the other day and are tentatively scheduled to come by our house for a peeksie either today or tomorrow. Apparently, as the case worker tells me, the child protection team is eager to close the case.

"Yeah, me too," is an understatement.

5 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Miss W said...

Crossing my finger for them to show up today and get this all over with once and for all!

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend -- such a gorgeous picture!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Twinkle Toes said...

How beautiful she is!!! I hope you had a great weekend.

I only hope and pray that your nightmare with CPS comes to a quick and overdue close.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Erica Kain said...

Holy moly is that gal sweet!

Keep us posted as this case finally gets wrapped up. Uccch!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Toffee said...

That is SUCH a CUTE hat! Happy B-day kid!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Happy, happy belated birthday! She looks so freakin' adorable in that outfit.

I hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter