/ The RE's Muse: A royal good time

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Monday, December 10, 2007

A royal good time




So much to see, so much to do. Mama's feet hurt from all the walking, and my face hurts from all of the smiling and laughing.
I think it's safe to say that J had a great time on her first trip to D!sney World, especially breakfast at Cinderella's R0yal Table. A and I hadn't been to DW in about 13 or 14 years and seeing it through J's eyes was a wonderful reintroduction to the park, as well as An!mal K!ngdom and MGM.
And now, after so much child-centric fun, A and I are taking a four-day "parents-only" trip to NYC in three weeks. Any of you northeastern readers have any particular restaurant, things to do, etc., recommendations for us? We're staying in Midtown at the Omni Berksh!re but are willing to get out and explore all areas :-)
Oh how I'm looking forward to some adult-sized fun.
(Thank you Bl0gger--for not spacing this entry, or the previous one, despite my numerous attempts to do so.--Sorry, dear reader, for the crowded text!)

7 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Brokenornot said...

I can't wait to take Aiden to DL.

Quietly reading you still too, lol.

Kris

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger BrooklynGirl said...

Email me if you want some NYC recommendations and have fun!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Antropóloga said...

How fun!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Miss W said...

Mr. W and I met in NYC...I *highly* reccomend Osso Buco on University Pl. I haven't been in over 4 years, but it's a sentimental favorite since it is where we met. I always crave their spaghetti con pomodoro...yum!

When we lived downstate, out of state friends always liked Caffe Figaro for late night coffee in the village. (McDougal and Bleecker)

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Awww, so glad to hear all of you had so much fun in DW. We're planning on taking our 2-yr olds next summer. It will be a 10 hr drive for us but I feel it will be worth it. I know we should prob wait another year or so but I just can't wait any longer! It will be for me too since it's been so long the last time I was there (about 9 yrs ago).

And have fun at your adult-sized vacation! That sounds like so much fun too! I've never been to NY and can't wait to hear all about your trip. Maybe that will give me some suggestions on what to do and where to go. I don't know anyone there so we'll just be all alone in the big apple.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger WriterGrrl said...

Ack, I'm so sorry I haven't read in so long! I'm so glad your trip was good, and so sorry I didn't share with you all my tips from the summer. But you did fine on your own, from the smiles.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Erica Kain said...

That's so glorious! What a little PRINCESS!! I'm so glad you guys had a good time, and I feel for your feet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter