/ The RE's Muse: A D!sney Christmas

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

A D!sney Christmas





Just some more pics I wanted to share from our trip last week. In a strange way, I can't wait until we do it again, it was that much fun.

At the same time, my SIL, who's a regular Disney-goer and belongs to their vacation club, asked when she could bring J alone with her cousins (they typically go every few months) and I think we're close to permitting it. I figure next summer since I think 3 years old is a good age for the parks, plus SIL works in pediatrics and is a kick ass aunt in general so no doubt J will have a good time. And it's true--at least in our house--that kids always behave better for someone else.

But still, I'm looking forward to our next trip with the girls to the land of Mouse...though it will definitely be during the winter--lower temperatures/humidity and Mickey's very merry Xmas party--what more could a toddler (and her parents) ask for?

Oh wait, right, more princesses.
(Speaking of want--what's up with the Wii?! I want to get one for A for Christmas and have been scouring stores for that thing since early November and nada, bupkis, zip. At this rate, looks like it'll be a Valentine's present instead.) Anything you're having trouble finding for a loved one this holiday season?

2 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Wow, the girls are getting so big!

I got my husband a Wii for his birthday last week. They aren't the easiest things to find, but I found the iTrackr site (http://www.itrackr.com/) very helpful in the hunt. That and the phone. Good luck!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Kether said...

Your castle is pointier than mine. I see they did similar lights on the castles this year.

I want a Wii! I don't game, but it looks fun.

Its true, the girls are getting big. And SO adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter