/ The RE's Muse: A hot spring day

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

A hot spring day


...found us at a popular west coast beach a few hours from our side of the state.

To say that J thoroughly enjoyed the sand would be an understatement...and, apparently, it tastes good too. First she dug her hands into the sand, repeatedly scooping up, clenching, and unclenching handfuls of the powdery goodness. She soon found a shell, gnawed on it and got a nice amount of sand in her mouth. The funniest thing was how she licked the sand from her palms after we took the shell away...yum, good.

I think the best part of this crazy ride is seeing new experiences through her eyes and how she interacts with the world around her.

Sometimes I wonder if we should even try to have another baby. How can I possibly love a second child as much as I love this one? I know it's possible but it just seems impossible to me...and for me.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh, to live that close to a beach -- any beach! P & E will be lucky to see one before they start school, I think.

By the way, J is an absolute doll in that teeny baby bikini!

 
At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful...so very sweet :) I am so glad things are going so well and your baby is growing and healthy.

Thank you for popping over and hoping my little strawberries grow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter