/ The RE's Muse: It's official...

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's official...

My big girl is SO not a baby any more. Tonight, I saw that her last two remaining baby teeth (the second molars) have come in. Sigh. She's got a full set of choppers in that mouth, at least until they start falling out in a couple of years' time.

I think even she realizes the truth these days.... The other day, she turned to me and said, "Mommy, I'm not a baby any more."

I replied, "Yes, it's true you're not a baby any more, but you'll always be my baby no matter how big you get."

Her reply?

"Yes."

Truer words were never spoken.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Antropóloga said...

We're actually getting that second set at our house, too. It seems.

Big kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter