/ The RE's Muse: A gratuitous thank you

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A gratuitous thank you


Thanks for all of your warm birthday wishes--they helped make my mom's day yesterday!

And while I gave her a break on the sleeping Sunday night, I made her pay for it last night :-) Luckily, I can get away with it because I'm so cute.

5 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Kether said...

omigosh. I missed your bday. I'm so sorry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May the new one be a year of healing and of joy.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one way adorable cuddlebug. Big hugs from Aunt Frances!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwww. Precious!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger lagiulia said...

ohmygawd she is TOO CUTE! You should have to get a license if you're going to be that cute! Hope you're doing okay, Dee.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

She's beautiful!

Happy Birthday Dee. Cheers to a great year for you and your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter