/ The RE's Muse: Yawn

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yawn

Things are so boring around my neck of the woods these days. Don't get me wrong, though, boring is good.

So, what's new you ask? Actually, there are several "new" things that I'm very happy about lately:

The lovely Toffee is pregnant with #2 from, ahem, good old fashioned lurving; who knew that still happened in this day and age?! (Sorry T, just had to share!).
Sweet Sarah has also found herself to be with child #2, also conceived the good old-fashioned way--and she has her first doctor visit today :-)
The wonderful Mean Mama had her meanbabyboy earlier this week. He came into this world at a little over 31 weeks along and is doing well. A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e.
The beautiful April should be welcoming Julian any day now. She had her membranes stripped the other day and is looking forward to his arrival!
And last, but in no way least, the beautiful and talented Shaken Mama welcomed gorgeous daughter #2 earlier this month. Go check out the lusciousness that is Baby V--aye, the head o'hair and general yummy-ness of that lass! Nom, nom Shaken Mama.

What else, hmmm, let's see. Ah, yes. I'm down 13 pounds since April 1st. My body seems to remember and like being without carbs and sugar :-) but there are still more pounds to come off, and definitely before our primo beach vacation in late June. Plus, well, you know, it's all about setting a healthier example for my shorties and loving myself/my appearance. If mama ain't happy....

4 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Mutha Mae said...

I am so stuck with the weight loss. Getting so discouraged, ugh!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

13 pounds? That's awesome Dee. Thanks for including me in your post -- I appreciated having you cheer me on last go round and delighted you're here for this one too!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Toffee said...

Great news about the weight loss...YAY you!

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props, girlfriend.
And 13 pounds- go you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter