/ The RE's Muse: Gifts

The RE's Muse

After 4 years of infertility, 2 surgeries, 1 miscarriage, and 19 months of high risk pregnancies, hubby and I now have two little women in our lives--one a toddler, the other not far behind. Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gifts



Tomorrow I turn another year older. Friends and family asked me for a birthday list so that they might come up with some gift ideas for me and I obliged...but really, could any gift top these two that I have already been given?

Here's looking at me...another year wiser (haha).

8 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger BrooklynGirl said...

Happy birthday, lovely lady!

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday you gorgeous hot mamma!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Antropóloga said...

Happy happy!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Cat, Galloping said...

happy birthday!
(or, as we like to say around here, hoppy bird day!)

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Erica Kain said...

Happy birthday! Indeed, our kids far surpass any other possible "gift" in the world. I've been studying Baby V's little body tonight, because, really, how did we MAKE PEOPLE, Dee!?? It's just so amazing. So again, happy, happy birthday!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Brokenornot said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Toffee said...

Wishing you a happy birthday...lovely ladies you have there!

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! You look great!
By the way, I'm in the hospital because my water broke at 26 w. Check out the blog for more info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter